Monday, December 12, 2005

Lula
















I ask you. Could there be anything sweeter in the whole wide world?

I mean, come on.

I can't even stand the cuteness. I am helpless before it.















Oh. Wait a second. Mischief girl strikes again! She wriggles into tight spaces! She tinkers with electrical cords! She pushes buttons on the keyboard from inside the armoire and makes things I've never seen before appear on the screen! She shuts off the computer processor with a single blow! In the middle of my posts!

This, my friends, is the dichotomy that is Charlotte, peanut of destruction, and cuteness fairy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, if she got any cuter, you would have to eat her. My heavens, she is a sweetie. And a terror, which is how I like 'em.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-DO-RABLE!

~Bluepoppy

10:32 AM  
Blogger philbug said...

okay, the first smile I've had all day. As i've said before, I want to eat your children.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see what you mean. I mean, come on!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny, though. The schizophrenia is in me, not in her. I'm like ga-ga and helpless before her adorable self and I want to cover her in kisses and everything out of her mouth is so charming to me it actually HURTS--right here, right in the center of my chest. Like Matt at Defective Yeti said you love them so much you are speechless with the experience, much like eating a huge wad of undiluted horseradish.

It's wasabi love.

And then on the other hand, I'm like WHY? WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO, OH LITTLE DEMON? YOU ARE FROM THE VERY DEPTHS OF HELL, ARE YOU NOT? She is mischief incarnate. Really. If you say 'NO!' To her that is an irresistible invitation to destruction.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

http://www.wackyplanet.com/jane-austen-action-figure.html
You must immediately go to this site and see this wonderous thing that made me think of you IMMEDIATELY I found out it's existence. If I knew your address I would buy it for you, that is how convinced I am that it was meant for you...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Is that a computer elf under your computer desk? She sure is a cute computer elf. What aisle do you get those on?

7:16 PM  
Blogger c said...

She is quite adorable. The cute ones are *always* trouble, though.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home