Thursday, October 13, 2005

File This Under What Was I Thinking

Introducing... PALS! BWAH! Hahahahahahahaha!!!
This is seriously the single-most hilarious picture in the whole freaking wide world to me. It's actually Philbug's photo, but I requested he send it to me, so I could post it here and mock myself. Phil used this as the wallpaper on his computer for the LONGEST time.
Hee hee hee hee hee! Oh. My. God.
Okay, in my defense, the bra TOTALLY DIDN'T SHOW THROUGH when there was no camera flash to illuminate it. I swear. Heh. This was fairly recently after I had had Charlotte last year, and I had gotten my Mrs. Robinson streak freshly updated in my former assymetrical bob, and I was feeling all sassy, and I was out with my very special friends Phil, Ashley, and ErinP, and sometimes I will dress extra sassily around them because they humor me.
I told you I was always overdressed.
The 3D glasses were for Cirque de Soleil's "Journey of Man" at the IMAX. We forced the usher to take this picture. HA! What must he have been thinking?!
I got that jacket at the very same store where Madonna exchanges her pyramid jacket for the sequined boots, and Rosanna Arquette picks up said jacket, in "Desperately Seeking Susan!" It's called Love Saves the Day, and it's in Manhattan. Very cool vintage store.

Even funnier to me at this moment is that I discovered today that my youngest brother (owner of Biskit, spaz-hound extraordinaire) checks in here regularly, and now I have made his eyes bleed!

Made you look!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! *sigh*

I totally needed that. Thanks, Philbug.

3 Comments:

Blogger grudge girl said...

WOW! Apparently my embarrassing moment has frightened everyone off. Heh.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Actually, I was just thinking that you may be the last of the Red Hot Mamas in that jacket....it matches my slippers.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Kristian said...

This can't succeed as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.
maui wedding packages | dallas zoo discounts | saint christopher medal

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home