Friday, October 07, 2005

Can't Stop!

Goodie Bags!
Centerpieces! With fairies and birdies!


I've been running around like a crazy person the past few days. Too much to do! Too little time!

And I can't stop now! Going on a date to the opera with handsome husband later!

But I had to take a sec and post these pictures because I'm all HIGH from the creativity. Seriously. I'm not a very original person at all. I can play any piano piece you stick in front of me, but I can't make stuff up. I can follow any recipe, but I can't experiment. I can fix stuff, and improve it, but can't imagine it.

Except for now. I went to JoAnn's Craft store and found a clearance bonanza and totally made the centerpieces for the fairy party all out of my head. And they're so cute! And the goodie bags with the blank masks attached? Craft for the kids to do at the party. LOVE!

And the rest of the decorations are going to rock. I can't wait to post the pictures. Fairies!
I truly, actually feel high. I made something!

5 Comments:

Blogger c said...

Nice!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Very Cool!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, you are now my hero...
I wore out Two Wheels Good three times ( the cassette tape) in a year the first year I heard it.
Your post about the music struck a chord... I heard Elvis Costello's Oliver's Army in the elevator last week.
Pain...

8:33 AM  
Blogger yucaree said...

very cute -- i especially like the mask/goodie bag idea! that should really be fun. (btw, is this for charlotte's birthday??)

i haven't been to joann's in awhile. so dangerous when i go there; i end up buying stuff that never gets made.

you should definitely continue being creative. that'll inspire me to make something too and post it!

11:03 AM  
Blogger grudge girl said...

Yes, it's Charlotte's official birthday. She won't remember a dang thing about it, but it'll be a great looking party in pictures!

I almost think it's as much for me, as for her. Because I am loving planning every detail (I AM the poor man's Colin Cowie), and because I love all the girlie stuff, and the green and purple, and directing the whole shebang.

Of course, she'll love the balloons, and the fairy wings, and crawling around with all the other kids, and the attention, and the cake. And ripping the wrapping paper and playing in the boxes.

But best of all... fairies!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home