Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mission Fairy Party - Complete!

Winsome little fairy - I SWEAR I didn't pose her!
Fairy Girls - Charlotte and my niece Annabelle
My artistic youngest brother Chris spends time on the scrapbook
Craft Table! That's my niece Gaelle helping Simon, my nephew Gage saluting someone in the distance, Ethan in turquoise at the end, our neighbor Aaron in the navy, and Simon's best buddy Matt with his dad in the distance. The kids are decorating their masks.
Masks Complete! Hee!
Simon, Charlotte, ErinP, and a BIG bunch of balloons!
Photographatrix extraordinaire and incredibly wonderful person Julie, having HER picture taken for a change, with Charlula the gay pride fairy. (Is that redundant?)
Also: please note BGH (!!) looming in the background on the left. With his brand new big gay mustache! (See my Un! Comfortable! entry in the September archives for explanation of BGH.)
Sometimes she just doesn't even look real to me. I swear. How did that achingly adorable little creature come from me? I am so lucky.
The party was a great success. We are wallowing in an embarrassment of riches. Charlotte passed out at 5 pm on the way home, and hasn't woken up since. We just finished our pizza, and soon we shall be slumbering all. I'm exhausted. I was up until 2 am last night getting everything together, and going over my to-do list, and worrying, and checking out new blogs. Hee! Oh, and watching Saturday Night Live, which was hilarious for a change! (I have a tiny crush on Jon Heder now.) I'll have to provide party particulars tomorrow.
Nighty Night!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful -- and the party looks like a roaring success! And any time a child conks out by 5 for the rest of the night, it's like a present just for you, lucky girl.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

So precious and wee!

6:51 AM  
Blogger yucaree said...

yea! so glad to hear the party was a success -- i totally get how stressful planning and executing a child's birthday party is. i'm usually the one conked out by 5. luckily, this year i don't have to plan the boy's party cuz i'm pregnant.

happy birthday little charlotte! hope you got some fun gifts!

11:41 AM  
Blogger grudge girl said...

Ooo! I love ditalini!

That is so random and coincidental. I totally just made a recipe for ditalini with sweet peas, which Charlotte loves.

wv/ "vcrwhocz" = what I just coughed up and spat onto my students' papers.

10:02 PM  
Blogger diana said...

ROFL about BGH!!
Did you get that from BGA? Which, if you watch 'The View' know that stands for Big Gay Al - Star's big gay husband.
So glad I'd read that entry from before - I can so appreciate the pic and caption. Just wish it was a bit bigger to better see the BGM.

:)

9:38 PM  
Blogger grudge girl said...

Hi Diana!

You know - Big Gay Al on "The View?" Totally riffing on Big Gay Al from South Park. The original Big Gay Al! So I guess I was cribbing both, really, in my Big Gay Husband moniker. But the Big Gay Mustache is the Gayest of all!!! Hee!

Yeah, I don't have many pictures of BGH, because I don't usually take pictures when he's around, quite frankly. Too awkward.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home