Friday, September 30, 2005

Strange Girl


Top Ten Weird Things About Me
10. Some days I eat nothing but chocolate and coffee.
9. I often think I'm really a gay man in a woman's body.
8. I can't fall asleep with the closet door open because the monsters might get me.
7. I bite my toenails.
6. Sometimes I listen to the TV on the car radio. Even "America's Funniest Home Videos," which I would never watch on the actual TV.
5. I cry tears of queerness when I watch cheerleading competitions, because I'm just so darn proud of those hardworking kids.
4. I can make myself believe my own lies.
3. I love to smell my husband's forehead. Mmmmm... sunshiney!
2. I have ESP. Sometimes.
1. I am terrified of Chuck Woolery.

1 Comments:

Blogger grudge girl said...

I'm so confused. I don't look like someone who would have these particular weirdnesses?

Can't judge a book by the cover, my friend.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home