Monday, October 31, 2005

Misfit's Meme

Thanks to Suburban Misfit for the 7 questions meme. I've seen these around, but I've never felt the urge to participate until now. Fall motivates me.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people with these questions. I won't be all chain-lettery about it, but you know who you are.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) play the harp 2) travel to India 3) publish a book 4) have a honeymoon with Andy in Europe 5) see my kids self-sufficient and happy 6) tell my uncle what I think of him 7) get my master's degree

7 things I cannot do:
1) forgive certain people 2) ignore my mother's passive-aggression 3) drive 55 4) stop buying books 5) eat broccoli/lima beans/oysters 6) enjoy exercise 7) let someone else have the last word

7 things I can do:
1) cook 2) play piano 3) sing 4) teach 5) use big words properly 6) type 90 words a minute 7) plan a killer kids' party

7 things I find attractive in a partner:
1) good hair 2) chivalry 3) protective instincts 4) funny-ness 5) intelligence 6) well-read 7) emotional maturity

7 things I say most often:
1) You hate me. (It's our-Andy's and my- special little way of forcing each other to say I love you. Aww.) 2) What up, yo? (I'm urban, yo.) 3) En Francais! 4) Charlotte! No No! 5) *YAWN* 6) What makes you think I won't CUT you? 7) Everyone just be quiet for 5 minutes... just 5 minutes, please. PLEASE.

7 celebrity crushes: (well, 10. I couldn't stop with 7)
1) Alan Rickman 2) Ralph Fiennes 3) Robert Downey Jr. 4) John Cusack 5) Hugh Grant 6) Colin Firth 7) Nicole Kidman/Vivien Leigh/Sherilyn Fenn (I just grouped the girls together, there.) 8) Harry Connick Jr. 9) The lead singer of My Chemical Romance 10) Gene Kelly

7 famous people I'd like to kick:(this one is my own addition)
1) George Bush 2) Barbara Bush 3) Ann Coulter 4) Britney Spears/Kevin Federline 5) Jessica Simpson 6) Jim Carey 7) Dakota Fanning (she's a robot, people!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

I picked up the meme and ran with it. Also took your people I'd like to kick, because it isn't often that you get the chance to make a list of people you would like to assault. :-)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home