Monday, November 14, 2005

Well, if I need to dry my tears, at least we've got lots of available kleenex

Guess who's up to her old tricks?
Lula Petula, that's who!
Whee!!

I don't think I'll be able to blog for a week or so. The freelance project looms. So, when I'm not curled around the base of the toilet in the fetal position, or pacing while pulling out huge tufts of hair and flinging them madly to the heavens, I'll have to be working on that.

Then, my birthday is on Saturday. I'm working towards that birthday dinner out. It's my goal to make it to Saturday alive. 37, in case you're wondering. OLD!

To those of you whom I visit regularly, and those who visit me, please excuse my slight absence. Just know that I'll miss you very very much, and don't have too much fun while I'm gone.

I leave you with the following amusing photo series:

Ethan and I strike a pose at his Kiln Creations pottery painting party with his school friends, and his cousin. We look freakishly alike in this picture, I think. Which is weird and also cool because we never used to resemble each other in the slightest.

Only 6 of his 9 gal pals were able to make it, but we had so much fun! Yay art!

Behold!

Stop, in the name of LOTR! (Part of Ethan's birthday weekend extravaganza was attending the sold-out LOTR traveling exhibit at the Indiana State Museum. It was awesome!

Gollum and Smeagol

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your family crack me up. Good luck with the project -- and remember that the we the internets are here to hold your hair back while you're stress-barfing. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, right on! We got your back, you know! And your family pics are killin' me, but in a good way.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is Gollum which is Smeagle?

6:31 PM  
Blogger grudge girl said...

Hee! Glad to be able to amuse you all.

Ethan IS adorable!

Andy is Smeagol. Most of the time.

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? Did your younger son (he's 4, right?) not freak at the LOTR exhibit? Or do I just have one sensitive 5- year-old?!? Okay, okay, I know I have one sensitive 5-year-old, and I know my husband ditched us to work the day we had tickets to the exhibit so I was stuck chaperoning the aforementioned 5-year-old (did I mention he's sensitive?) and the almost 9-year-old, but still...! He took one look at Treebeard (first exhibit), noted the darkened atmosphere, the eerie sound effects, and almost bolted. [Note: he has had The Hobbit read to him, as well as seen that execrable animated version of same, so he's familiar with the general environment. Still, the exhibit was just a tad bit too much for him to process.]

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home