Friday, September 23, 2005

Stay Tuned...

I am feeling an old grudge resurfacing. My bed has been levitating again.

There has been far too much cuteness and light here recently. It's time to revisit the for-really-and-for-true reason for this site, the exorcism of my long-held, lovingly nurtured grudges.

There are a couple of rather whopping familial demons in line, knocking at the front of my skull, trying to speak with my voice, but my grad school grudge has managed to slip silently out my ear and perch on my earring, whispering sweet nothings.

I have to pick up Simon from preschool first, feed him and Lottie Lula-Belle lunch, pick up a birthday present, bag, and card for Ethan's schoolmate, to send with him to his dad's tonight, because he's there for the weekend and the party isn't until tomorrow... Blah blah blah domesticity/1000 minor things that occupy so much of my mental time blah. I could go on and on.

But this afternoon, nap time, I'll be waiting for you, grad school Beelzebub. Bring the pea soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home