Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Charlotte Chow


Guess who?

You thought I was joking that she is a kitty.

This is a tasty snack for Miss Charlotte.

Her preferred path of destruction is as follows:

1) Open glass stereo door and pull out all cds. Chew on remote. Push buttons until something makes noise.

2) Throw all books off of coffee table onto ground. Slide around on them.

3) Pull all books out of hall bookshelf. Reveal peculiar fascination with Brave New World and Siddhartha by repeatedly attempting to remove their covers. Succeed with Siddhartha. (Is this a mark of distinction or disdain?)

4) Make way to glass-fronted china cabinet. Bang on glass. Laugh. Repeat.

5) Attempt to reach cat food and/or water. Mmmm...

6) Is the bathroom door open?

7) Any poison-containing cabinets I can reach?

8) See if I can brain myself with the heavy brass fireplace implements.

Up until this child, I had never, with the exception of one baby gate because of stairs, bothered with any kind of baby-proofing. I like to say that if people would just watch their children, and say no and/or redirect when the kids are mischief-making, then the whole baby-proofing industry would just go up in smoke. That's just for lazy parents, right?

Well this is what I get. An adorable, hilarious little cat-food snacking, book-despoiling, cd chewing, poison-seeking, glass-obsessed, toilet-fishergirl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Allen said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.
here

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Steven said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful info above!
here

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home